Ad Code

Understand The Importance Of Design For Programmers

I am back with another post and in this post, I would like to talk about designs. Initially I was back in developer and was completely into scripting. I wasn't so good in designing and I never knew how much important designing is for programmers while creating any website or any mobile application. I got my second job as Python developer in which passage of time I decided to get core knowledge of designing and its components.

While we look at two different designs we can clearly tell which one is professional and which one is not created from the professional hands. I created many designs without getting proper knowledge of Designing. designs used to look very unprofessional and unattractive to the eyes. so if you want that your design should look professional and should get your target audience when it is vital that you get your proper learning courses done before you start designing any application or websites.

No matter you are working on backend or frontend or on database, it is vital for you to know the basic knowledge of Designing to have an idea about what the back and guys are doing and what the front end developers are into. the most important thing is that if you are working on frontend, it is important for you to get the training of designing because you will be responsible for setting up the colours contrast of the images and of the text. Designing is a very value education that can help you to make dynamic and elegant looking apps before my training course I used to deliver the things with proper functionality but still there was something that was missing and was hitting my mind again and again. But once I got proper training in designing I became more confident in delivering my work. addition of design features in my apps added a professional touch into it.

I started using good colour combinations quality graphics that added professionalism in my work. people started liking my work because the apps I was designing started looking very beautiful. the people who used to say that I am a backend developer and there is no need for me to get knowledge of Designing. But if you have designing skill you'll be able to take better decisions of how the data should be passed into the front end. this makes the job of front-end developers easier and therefore says a lot of time. So if you are thinking about investing your time in money to learn designing skills you are making a right choice. the software I use to design the apps is a paid software and is only for Mac. You can use various paid and free software for designing purposes. But if you need to get a professional touch into your work we need to get training spend your time and learn the entire process. this way you can become a one-man army who can design everything for your client and you don't need any other designer for it. Even if you have to use Photoshop make sure you learn the entire skills from the professional hands in order to use it. There are many people who are using game software which is an alternative to Photoshop but the main disadvantage of game software is that you won't be finding much of the jobs for it. I am a developer I use convert canva.com to create images for my website.

I use it often because there are many enhanced features in it that help you to create beautiful images. you can create Facebook images by setting up pixel size of your preference, by setting the weight and height of the image as per your need. just letting you know all these things because I use them daily and it really makes your work easier.

But if you want to use Illustrator or Photoshop you need to have professional skills and professional guidance. as per my experience I prefer that every developer should have the knowledge of Designing so that they can design their own apps beautifully and can have a good knowledge of colour theory. colour theory will really help you to create some beautiful looking websites which can take you ahead in the industry you are working in.

So I would recommend you to like go for the designing training look for YouTube sessions in order to know the designing industry. That's all for now I hope you guys know now how important designing is for developers and also let me know which websites are your favourite websites for editing the images.

As per understanding to importance of design we provide special front end development trainings in Gurgaon, Delhi, Noida. We are providing Angular JS training course & react js training course only because these are latest, most important, popular technologies to develop fronted.

Post a Comment

0 Comments